Saturday, May 1, 2010

Introduction


I weight as of today May 1, 2010, 335.6 pounds. I have already changed my diet a week ago, but since the scales topped off at 330 I did not know how much I weighed until I got our new scales. Every week I will have a "Weekly Weigh-In". In it I will post my excercise information for the week, what I ate how many calories, and who knows what else. Every month I will post pictures about me as well. Also if we start getting a lot of followers on our blog we might start giveaways and or prizes.

We want this blog to help us be accountable, but also to help and encourage others.
This is not a diet for us, but a lifestyle change. As someone once said, "If you always do what you've always done, you will always be what you've always been." We don't want to be what we currently are so the only thing to do is change. If we change just until we lose the weight, then in a few years we will be right back to where we started. That is why this is not just a diet, but a lifelong journey.

Please follow our blog and post comments, we would love to hear your story as well.

My current measurements are: Gut 58 inches, Chest 53 inches, Waist 52 inches, Hip 56 inches, Neck 17 inches, Thigh 32 inches, Calf 20 inches, and Upper Arm 16 inches.


No comments:

Jason's Progress

Bethany's Progress